Equipment for the exhaust gas and fumes extraction in Vehicle Technical Inspection centers (ITV). Kits to satisfy every need, simple kit, with arm, with hoods, vertical exhaust pipes, nozzle for smoke test, particle filter regeneration, test lane and automatic.
Adaptability no limits
Examples of adapted systems
Our simple kit for exhaust gas extraction, consists of:
- Centrifugal extraction fan medium pressure with impeller and housing in galvanized sheet steel.
- Power: 2,2 KW.
- Flexible hose in black neoprene, with spiral in rigid teflon (which grants to recover the natural round shape of the hose in case of crush).
- Hose recovery system with automatic spring balancer, ratchet system.
- The nozzle is equipped with tourning system 360º, to avoid any possible twisting of the hose.
- Suitable for both light vehicles and heavy vehicles.
Swivel articulated arm, flexible hose more resistant.
The external structure of the arm is made of galvanized rigid hose ø 200 mm and the articulations are made with flexible hose.
Centrifugal extraction fan medium pressure with impeller and housing made of sheet steel.
Power: 2,2 KW.
Triphase 220/380 V.
Special nozzle for the extraction during smoke tests, made of sheet steel. Fixed on a trolley made of stainless steel, equipped with four swivel wheels, two of them with brake. The nozzle is complete with a metal grid to avoid accidental suction of objects. It is not necessary to adjust it in height so it can be used as support for the opacimeter.
Suitable for both light vehicles and for heavy vehicles.
With hood · Double exhaust pipe
Hood for exhaust gas extraction to cover the entire back side of the vehicles, swivable from 180° to 360º according to installation, turning and adjustable.
Equipped with sliding doors, allowing the suction regardless of the position of exhaust pipes and from vehicles with double exhaust pipes.
The nozzle can be connected to an undergound system or to an external system.
Available for both light vehicles and for heavy vehicles.
Vertical exhaust pipes
Not all the exhaust pipes are positioned 20 cm from the ground or horizontally. This is why Future Extraction studied the kit for “vertical exhaust pipes“, allowing the suction of exhaust gas from vehicles with the exhaust pipe on the upper side, in vertical position.
The kit was studied to answer ITV stations requirements, but it is suitable for many other systems as well, like garages and mechanical workshops.
The extraction system for vertical exhaust pipes, is composed of:
- ACentrifugal extraction fan medium pressure with impeller and housing in sheet steel.
- Three-phase motor 220/380 V
- Power: 2,2 Kw
- Extending arm in polished aluminum, with external joints in order not to loose air flow and increase pressure drop, lenght of the arm 3 meters (available in other lenghts)
Smoke test nozzle · Particle filter regeneration · Test lane
Special nozzle for extraction during smoke tests, made of galvanized sheet steel. Fixed on a stainless steel trolley.
Equipped with four swivable wheels, two of them with brake, and with a metal grid to avoid any accidental suction of objects. Thanks to its dimensions it is not necessary to adjust it in height so it can be used as support for the opacimeter.
Multipoint installation to reach all the exhaust pipes of the vehicle.
Whatever the vehicle is, no exhaust pipe will remain uncovered, and the gas won’t be inhaled by workers or customers of the workshop.